It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, April 28, 2008

My dream home

I just finished up my lunch and thought I would do a quick post before getting back to work. I meant to post this last week after someone e-mailed it to me. Isn't this crazy? I got such a kick out of it!


9 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

THAT IS SO COOL!! I would totally live there! Just as long as you guys were my neighbors!

Brad and Leslie said...

I call dibs on the green one! I don't want to die when it all comes crashing down!

Belinda said...

That picture is so funny!

Ok I updated my blog recently!

I saw Tony about a year ago. him and his wife are great and yes he has a cool story.

Lenzi said...

k thats pretty funny, I think I got this in an email recently, maybe even from you! Wow, thats great.. I would live there just so I could invite people over.. they couldnt believe it till they seen it!

Jodi Nelson said...

Hey!
Love your blog! So fun to be able to keep up with you all! LOVE this post! I wanna vacation there. LOL.

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

Okay that is hilarious. I am so ashamed that I actually lived in a trailer for a while, well you have to give me credit it was a double wide mobile home! There that sounds better. We were going to build a house, but then a better deal came along and my parents bought a beautiful new house already built.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Insane...but funnier then heck!

Jill said...

What's wrong with that? j/k

I found your blog through Leah's. You should see my post on container homes.....not to far off.(although I might actually live in one of those).
I love all of the family pics. Especially the boxing ones!

Heidi said...

Thanks for the candles - they smell so yummy! We've got the root beer burning right now.....