Brad and Trevor had a great time at Monster Jam this year. This is the 3rd year they went and they like it more and more each time. They went with Joe & Jayce and Gary & Andrew. The boys had a great time taking in the sights and watching the races.
We love Jetix! I think Power Rangers would look much better than this though.
Yeah, this is cute and all, but Mom hopes this isn't a preview of things to come!
Look at these little studs! Whose favorite truck was this - Dads? Why isn't he in the picture?
Look at these little studs! Whose favorite truck was this - Dads? Why isn't he in the picture?
10 comments:
Those are some fun times!! We go every year too. Maybe next year we can meet up at the pit party.
Moster Jam? I never would have guessed....
Yep! Trevor loves it. Our friend, Joe Owens, got us into it. The boys love it - it's one night they can totally let loose, be loud, eat junk food and stay out late. You should try it! Your boys would love it, too.
Zach and Mason would love it I think.. your blog is looking great!!!
- Heidi
Cute pictures! Trevor has told me all about MAXIM DINSTRUCTION on the way to school! We are planning on going next year, looks fun!
My friend was telling me about this, I'll have to get more info from you, it looks like a lot of fun!
hey leslie! its mandy oblad (hafen)i stumbled across your cute blog. we have one too. tmandkids.blogspot.com
hey HEY HEY!!!! YOUR BLOG LOOKS GREAT! ISN'T YOUR ANNIVERSARY ON THE 18TH??? LOOKS LIKE THE BOYS HAD FUN! WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR CUTE TEMPLATE FOR YOUR BLOG? AS YOU KNOW I AM TECHNICALLY CHALLENEGED!!!MISS YA AND YES I AM COMING IN TO VISIT
I'm glad I found this! We too have sort of joined the blogging world. There is a link on Heidi's page (but we haven't updated in about a month). This makes it a lot of fun to keep up with each other! Your kids are so big and Zoe looks so much like you and Lisa and Lenzi.
hey Leslie, this is Andrea Mott used to be Neilson. How the heck are you? Joey told me that you left a comment on our blog, I was so excited. Thanks for setting Lenzi up with a blog, it will be so fun to keep in touch with you both and see pictures of your cute families. your kids are growing up to fast, and they are so cute. I am going to put you on our friends list so I can check your blog out. talk to you later skater.
Post a Comment