Zoë brought home an assignement that she did with her reading buddies (Madison & Emma). It is a book that has Zoë's answers to some silly questions. Here are some of the answers:
Q: What do you think is the stupidest thing in the world?
A: Two newborn baby lions kissing.
Q: What is the weirdest thing in the world?
A: A teacher with no brain.
Q: What is the highest thing in the world?
A: All of the grown ups in the world all stacked up!
I'm happy to say that she has the ability to think out of the box. Definitely a trait she got from Dad!
Friday, April 25, 2008
The minds of children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so cute! She's a girl after my own heart!! I can't believe how grown up she is, that email you sent of her pic is crazy! Losing teeth makes kids look so old!! Talk to you lata and tell zoe that her answers ROCK!
hey, call me sometime today when you have time to help me.. I cannot figure out how to get writing ABOVE all my pictures in a new blog post. Look at your Monster Jam post, and how you have a paragraph about the blog and then the pics below it?? I tried that.. I wrote the blog, then input pics, and the pic moved my writing below it.. anyways, just call me!
that is so cute. I love when kids say funny things and do funny things. my nephew Ty is like that some of the things that come out of his mouth crack me up.
HMMMM I wonder wherw she gets her imagination!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. What a cutie. HOpe all is going well. Miss ya...
Ali
Post a Comment