It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tagged


...by Leah!



I've never been tagged before and I have NO idea what to put, so I'm glad this is a fill-in-the-blank one!


1. Jobs I've had: Hostess at Red Robin, the Robin at Red Robin (yes - I dressed in the stupid Robin costume, OK?!), CCSD - Specialized Teacher Assistant working with mentally challenged kids at Palo Verde HS, various jobs at Children's Heart Center (Medical Assistant, Back Office Manager, currently the Grants Manager & Credentialing Specialist/Supervisor - I've been here for almost 15 years), but most importantly I am a MOM!


2. All the places I have lived: Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas - I told you I was boring!

3. 4 favorite movies: Tombstone, Parent Trap (the original), the Bourne movies, the Harry Potter movies

4. 4 favorite foods: anything with lemon, cheese enchiladas w/red sauce from Dora's, cheesecake, frozen strawberry yogurt from the Carnation shop at Disneyland - the last time they had it was over 5 years ago..it's very frustrating that I can't have it anymore!


5. 4 weird things about me: I hate the feel of cotton so I have to lick my Q-tips before I clean my ears - I know, it's gross. I hate the sound of styrofoam when it rubs together. I hate odd numbers - even numbers make life so much easier. I love going to the dentist, even though I hate paying the dental bill and my heart pounds out of my chest every time I get numbed up with Novacaine.


6. 4 favorite shows: The Office, Rob & Big (I'm so bummed that it's over!), How It's Made, Almost anything on DIY, but I do love New Yankee Workshop - who doesn't like Norm Abrams?



7. Places I'd love to go: France, Australia, NY NY, South Carolina so my husband & kids can see it - I went there a lot when I was little to visit my Mom's family and it's beautiful, green, peaceful & laid back.



Sorry everyone! I would never have voluntarily exposed you to this if Leah hadn't forced me to!

(JK - I still love you Leah!)



Now, I'd like to tag Lenzi! You're IT!!!

3 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

So fun! My sister, Hannah, was also "the bird" at Red Robin!
Love Parent Trap also..Let's Get Together, Ya Ya Ya!!!
I'm totally with you on the lemon and the cheescake thing even better when combined.
You love the dentist??? Now that's strange!
Norm Abrams ROCKS!!!

Lenzi said...

Ok.. who the heck is Norm Abrams?? You're a dork! O and the whole cotton ball thing.. I do the SAME thing! Kinda freaky.. but I think I got it from you when you used to clean my ears by the TV and the back door on Sundays.. OK that probably sounded like a wierd activity to those reading this comment.. but yes, my big sister Leslie used to clean my ears on Sunday afternoons.. and it is one of my most memorable memories with her!!! So,point of the mile-long comment is..... I lick my q-tips because you used to make me lick them before you would clean mine!

Heidi said...

I love the Bourne movies as well - I finally got around to watching The Bourne Ultimatum 2 weeks ago...and when you make your trip to Australia we'd love to tag along.