I'm doing a Salt City book party through this weekend! There are 6 new scents (they are 25% off) and all of the regular scents are 10% off. Let me know how to contact you if you would like to place an order!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, I love Salt City candles!! I'm interested - email me with the details...
dixonha@cox.net
hey just got your message on my page...Matt & his wife live in Utah and their little girl just had some major surgery...ask Debbie for my phone number and I'll tell you more.
I need one! I can;t decide between Pear Garden and Banana Flower.. you got me hooked on those, I have always been stricly Pomergranate! I will let you know which one for sure.. and I want a BIG one! Love ya!
Hey Leslie -
How are you. found your blog through stephanie Johnson. Its fun to catch up with you by reading your blog!
Hope you're well.
hey les, just wanted to say thanks for the candles. it's always fun to get new ones and susie couldn't smell it enough.
thanks again
ang
Post a Comment