Friday was Trevor's turn to have a Field Day. Mom went up to help out and got some great pics of Trevor and a couple of his friends. Enjoy!
Trevor could jump super high on this bouncy ball!
Cheezin during the potato sack race
I just thought this was a cool action shot of his shoe coming off.
Gettin' wet with the over-the-head sponge game
He was pretty excited to win the sponge game
Trevor (in the back ground) checkin' out the scenery!
Running through the hose at the end of Field Day
After Field Day we came home and tried out our new Solar Smores oven with our pizza box from dinner last night. It worked a little too well - the chocolate was so runny, but sooooooo yummy!
Trevor and Dad took off to the Father and Sons before Zoë got out of school, so after I picked her up we decided to head off to get pedicures! We met Leah and the girls (Madison, Emma, Karley & Paige) at Baja Fresh for dinner, then we all watched Bratz and had popcorn and krispy treats together - yum yum! It was a very spontaneous afternoon, but was very laid back and fun. I don't know about anyone else, but it was just what I needed!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL OF YOU MOMS OUT THERE!
4 comments:
Hope you had a great Mother's Day. Our Father & Sons is coming up this Friday - Taylor and I are looking forward to some girl time (with Tanner tagging along too)
Those pictures of trevor at field day are so cool! He sure was in to it!
We had a great time at the girl party! I'm going to organize one next year for every one! I've got big plans! It will be fun!
I can't believe how Big Trevor is getting! Fun Story about the Temple and Rolling in the grass!
Isn't my niece cute? Between my family and Jason's you are pretty much surrounded- Maybe that's why we moved..hmmmmm.
Post a Comment