It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hang-ups

Just a quick post...

Zoë and I were doing some laundry this morning before heading off to the grocery store - this is how the conversation went....

Zoë - "Mom, what is that pile of clothes?"

Leslie - "Those are all of my clothes that hang in the closet."

Zoë - "Wow - you have a lot of hang ups, Mom."

Oh, if she only knew that half of it, she would realize what an understatement that really is!

3 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

You are so funny! Hang-ups? Yeah we've all got em'...
I've got a huge pile in my corner just like you! ha ha

Lenzi said...

yea so Zoe is like my favorite girl EVER! Kids are so funny without even knowing it! Oh yea, and about the hang-ups.. well I talked to you on the phone today.. You know! Love ya

steph j. said...

That's funny! I like that picture on your header too.