It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Disneyland - Fall 2008

7 comments:

Chandra said...

Looks like somebody got rained on, but you stuck it out and that's what separates the sissies from the die hards. I find the rain thins the crowds out nicely. Looks like great fun with some good folk. Can't wait- we're going later this month!!!

Lenzi said...

Trevor looks like he was having the time of his life on those rides! What a cutie pie! Everyone started lookin pretty tired towards the end of the pics! So fun :)

Heier's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heier's said...

Hey What's up folks?!! This is Ammon. Yeah so I'm having a rough first time posting stuff. The author had to remove the previous comment for grammar reasons. I just wanted to give you props for keeping a sweet playlist going. I just discovered it over the last couple of days and its been nice to have some good stuff to listen to. Sooo I hope this adds pressure to keep me entertained.... :) PEACE

Amber said...

Looks like a blast. We need to go so bad. You got some really cute pictures.

Matt & Ali said...

how fun is that!!!! Maybe some day when I have kids I will be able to do that. It looks like so much fun!!! Say hi to everyone for me!
love
Al

laynenang said...

Those are some great pics you took. I can't wait to get moved in so i can update my blog. i can't remember where you get the changeable backgrounds so when i get all settled i'll be calling you.