It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, October 19, 2008

What does this look like to you?

First of all, please ignore the photographer in the back ground.

Trevor drew this picture in art class a few weeks ago. It's a chalk drawing on a black back ground. Brad decided to frame it and hang it in the hallway outside his bedroom. The question is this - what does it look like to you?

Comment with your guess - I'll tell you what it is in a week or so!


11 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

It's a baseball player throwing the ball. Gary thinks it's a salamander.

VivaLasFloyds said...

A booger?

Chuckie said...

I say a ghost playing baseball.

Heidi said...

Duh, it's a beaver eating a snake. --Andrew

Anonymous said...

duh.... it is clearly a ghost doing aerobics!! Ha!

Leah said...

A spikey-handed ghost grabbing a purple,ghost-shaped,frosted sugar cookie!! Am I right? Am I close?
Cool picture!!

Brad and Leslie said...

A booger? Really? That's one I haven't heard before.

Chuckie's the closest - that's been the most popular answer before now!

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Camille and I have analyzed the picture thoroughly and have determined Trevor should see his school psychiatrist A.S.A.P.
But we still love T-bone.

laynenang said...

looks like a baseball player making an awesome catch in the outfield.

Heier's said...

Ammon and I think it is a ghost throwing a cat at the sun!

Heidi said...

Dude, Leslie, I can't wait any longer. Tell us what it is! --Andrew