Ok - I wasn't going to post pictures of our latest interior decorating projects, but since Brooke asked so nicely I decided I would. :) Sorry for those of you that don't care! I know I didn't mention the shutters, but they turned out too pretty not to share!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Just for Brooke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
So cute! I love those DREAM letters! And, awesome shutters! I'm jealous! :)
I LOVE the dream sign too! And those shutters are awesome! Those have been on my list of things I am saving my money for!!
I freaking want shutters.
okay you, check my blog, i posted the party! i am a slacker i know, i should have posted sooner, busy life you know! eeeewwww love your house, where did you get the DREAM letters I love them?
I'll just say this - Pier One is the BEST place for interior decorating stuff. There are major sales going on there right now - go check it out! And thanks for the compliments! :)
WOW I'm so happy you posted pics!!!! Thanks for the title;) I too LOVE the dream sign! Looks like you guys have been working a ton. I also love the paint colors of your house...super cute!
Love your house! We just moved in our house, and I need some decorating HELP!!!!!! I will have to go to Pier One!
That looks so great! It's fun to decorate, and Pier 1 is where we registered for our wedding 10 years ago!!!
Hey, it looks great. I heard the Primary room was cold yesterday. The Pine Valley chapel wasn't all that warm either. The high all weekend was 27 degrees. It snowed all day on Saturday.
Heard Sharing Time was great. See ya soon.
Love it all , especially the shutters - just you just get them thru the whole house? Hopefully my next house will have shutters....
hahaha...I am telling you the Wii Fit is more entertaining to watch the person playing then it is playing it!
How much were the tights at Target? I am going to see who brings what this week and anyone that didn't get red I am going to make get green.
I would be happy to watch them...how late will you be gone for?
Dang Les!!! the house looks great!!! Even though I didn't have anything to compare it to, it still looks good!! I love doing stuff like that!
Post a Comment