It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack-o-lanterns

We went to Albertsons tonight to (finally!) buy some pumpkins to carve. We were all looking pretty rough in one way, shape or form- messy hair, workout clothes, mismatched clothes - you name it. We were definitely not looking our best! Anyhoo, the kids designed the pumpkins & had fun digging the guts out of them after Dad opened them up. They turned out pretty cute!





Zoë's pumpkin is on the left, Trevor's is on the right



4 comments:

Heier's said...

I love those Jack-O-Lanters! They bring back lots of good memories! Thanks for always diligently posting. I love being able to see whats going on!

Amber said...

Fun! We did that tonight too.

Jen Rose said...

Awesome! I'm feeling a little sad I didn't carve one this year. I guess it's not too late! Glad you guys had fun!

Lenzi said...

Aw! We did that last night too! Well let me rephrase.. Jeff and JJ did that with Shane and the kids! I went to Scrapbook with Lisa, loser mom I know! But Jeff got cute pics and we are taking him to the pumpkin patch tonight, so it will be fun! The pumpkins look so cute!