It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Drum roll please.....

the answer to my last post is......

The picture is a peanut playing baseball! Trevor drew this picture a few days after all of the Johnson boys went down to CA to a baseball game, where they ate peanuts. Instead of drawing a plain ol' baseball player, T-Bone drew a peanut instead. Very clever I think!

5 comments:

Matt & Ali said...

Very Nice T-Bone!!! Huh who would have thought. we are getting our christmas tree this coming weekend. I probably won't put it up until after we get home from canada. miss ya

{dawn} said...

HEY! My mom forwarded me your blog. Awesome to be in the blogging world! Looks like your life is crazy fun! I added you to my list so I could check in from time to time!

~Dawn

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I think its great Brad framed this. Also, nice to finally know who/what was throwing the ball:)

Amber said...

I love kid art. I couldn't play this little game cause you already had told me what it was. :)

Anonymous said...

ha! Seriously... that is very clever! I love little kids drawings! I have saved several of traces drawings... and I will pull them out one day when he is older.. .and just laugh!!!