Tonight was Trevor's Dinner Dollar Date with G&G Johnson. He chose to go to Hush Puppy for all-you-can-eat crab. He ate Grandma under the table and Grandpa didn't eat much since he was busy cracking crab legs for T-Bone. He had a great time. He loves crab and enjoys a full belly even more, so he is in heaven right now. I forgot to mention one thing about the Dinner Dollar tradition - G&G give each grandchild something that reminds them of each one of them. This year they were given these figurines. Zoë's is called 'Heart of an Angel' and Trevor's is called 'Heart of Gold'. It fits not only because he has a big heart - his middle name is Hart. We love this new tradition. They're both already talking about where they are going to to next year! Thanks G&G!
Together at Hush Puppy Trevor loves him some crab legs!
Cashing in his Dinner Dollar!
Nice see-food Trevor!
Trev's and Zoë's figurines
Monday, September 22, 2008
Another day, another dinner dollar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I love those figurines. What a great tradition. Looks like Trevor had fun!
I LOVE that!! Brad's parents have some great traditions. Totally cool grandparents!
Those crab legs are crazy!!! I've never been there..looks yummy!
He is so stinkin cute! I love thosef igurines! They fit them both to a T! I totally forgot to tell Zoe CONGRATS on the drama club! That is so cool for her...seems like things are working out, despite the track differences eh?!
I was so excited to get the Willow Tree figurines , I think they are so cool. I didn't realize that they each had meanings until grandma gave them to the kids and she did an awesome job getting perfect meanings to fit each kid.
It is a great new tradition. That was a great idea to take the picture of them.
what fun traditions your family has. i love those figurines. fun fun!
Crab legs! Yumm! Cute pic's! Our kids had giant desserts all he wanted were giant legs!
Okay, I've never heard of a restaurant called Hush Puppy but those are some monster crab legs - Trevor has such a distinguished palate!!
I'm a big fan of those Willow Tree figurines too....
I stumbled on your blog by accident, but had to leave a comment. I actually saw your son at Hush Puppy on Monday night, along with your mom and dad. Your mom was in the line for the salad bar and I sneaked up behind her and gave her a hug. I hadn't seen your parents in a long time, so it was nice to catch up. Brad, do you remember our trips to Disneyland when you guys were young? It was so fun. I also remember eating at the chicken dinner restaurant at Knotts Berry Farm. What good times we all used to have. Too bad you all grew up and we all got too busy to stay in touch.
You sure have some cute kids! Check out Kristi's blog at Rosemeyer6@blogspot.com. You can see what cute grandkids I have.
Love,
Kris Reber
How cute are those figurines? That's a really cool tradition! And, I used to love Hush Puppy! I need to go there soon...it reminds me when I was little!
I did comment, dang it! but I'll put two on their now okay. So here's my second comment. Have a wonderful day or i hope you had a wonderful day depending on when you read this. you guys are great and we have tons o' fun with ya. thanks for introducing me to the blogging world.
I set my blog to private so email me your email and I'll add you!
stephylovespink@hotmail.com
Thanks!
-Steph
Post a Comment