My kids' school is putting together a cookbook for one of our fundraisers. I am NOT asking you for money......yet. :)
What I am asking for are some great recipes! Please log onto http://www.gandrpublishing.com and submit as many recipes as you like!
User name: brookman
Password: builders
The deadline for online submissions are 9/30/08. These cookbooks will be available for purchase for $10 each just in time for Christmas! Don't worry - I'll remind you. For now, get typing everyone!
Thanks for your support!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Recipes please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OK, so I have some pretty yummy recipes, I just have to find them! We are on our way out the door for a BBQ with some friends, but before I got to work tomorrow, I will hook ya up with some yummy recipes! Love ya
Just added 4 recipes!!
I'll have to submit my potato soup recipe if kris hasn't already I know she submitted my spinach/artichoke dip....Yum! I'm looking forward to buying the recipe book!
...or maybe Brad would rather me submit my white chili..his FAV. Right??? ha ha
i added too... You are in luck... just yesterday someone gave me the recipe to a 5 minute chocolate mug cake. You make it in a mug in the microwave... and it only takes 5 minutes!!! So I had to share that one!!!
Post a Comment