* If you know both of us (Les & Brad), do this for each of us! Thanks for this idea Lenzi & Amber! *
Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you, unless I already have!
OH - AND KEEP THEM CLEAN PEOPLE! I HAVE KNOWN SOME OF YOU FOR A REALLY LONG TIME - I'M A LITTLE SCARED AT WHAT THE POSSIBLE RESPONSES MIGHT BE......
16 comments:
OK well you are my sister...and brother..so my memories are pretty endless! I remember being little and Im pretty sure you still hated me at this time (haha) and I ALWAYS wanted to go everywhere with you and your friends.You always said no..but all your friends always said yes!you would get so mad!! O and do you remember that one time in your green Saturn when we were driving home from the mall and I told you that I had to poop SO bad, and you told me to hold it till we got home...and then I only held it until the big bump getting into the driveway!haha Ok one more.. you took me to the stratosphere to ride the big shot, I loved that! And the mall trips..like everyday while Brad was on his mission!
A brad memory..hmm I remember when he came home from his mission and we decorated his room with his mission chart and all those balloons! And, the green Suzuki..who could forget that! I could go on forever and ever! Love you both!!
I just remember you being so fun up at girls camp, and taking care of all us 1st years! Oh and the "snipe hunting". Good times. Brad... all I remember is that green Suzuki he had, and roaring out of the seminary parking lot every morning with a ton of people in it!!
Hello stranger!! This is Erin (Springall) Dudley! I have many memories but I will chose to write about our food pit-stops after seminary. I beleive it was to a 7 11 and you ALWAYS purchased hot chocolate and an old fashioned doughnut to dip! RIGHT?! hahaha
Now, on to Brad! He was MEAN to me! LOL Always pointing out my fake blonde hair and dark roots! Oh, and I totally saw his green Suzuki last week! Funny how your brain can become flooded with memories over just a STUPID mini jeep! LOL
Now this should be WAY fun. I remember asking you to "go with me" when we were like 9. I remember you sitting all morning in the Samurai with Brad in the Rancho parking lot. I remember double dating with Erin Springall (see above). I remember chillin like Bob Dillon at yo hizzouse. Melody Moovers--would prefer to forget that (just kidding--it was fun). Clogging. Church dances. Brad. More Brad. Brad again. Brad etc. --Andrew
Alright, how about McDonalds and the cheese danish. Can't believe they got rid of that one. And Denise falling asleep in Spanish class. Priceless! The Saturday night dances. Why did we torture ourselves?
And of course how jealous I am that you got to dance with Gary for all those years before me.
All I needed to know was that you were in the 23rd ward so that meant you were a snob. Clogging classes, even though we never ended up in the same class(the snobs didn't want to mingle their class)Good times!! Where did those rivalries stem from- at least we grew up and realized that the 2nd warders were actually more awesome!! Just kidding, I am glad we all came to our senses and stopped fighting over Andrew.
So my memories go WAY back!!! I remember when the vent from your bathroom fell on your head in your house. I remember hanging out in my palate club house on the side of my house, I remember when your parents brought home your first car for your 16th birthday (wasn't it blue?, and I remember riding bikes to 7-11 to get slurpees!!!
How funny that you did this, I just posted this on my blog on Sunday:)
Funny!!! I still have this memory of you sticking your head out the door at church and asking if we used to be in the Morning Sun Ward.. And how embarrassed I am that you are one of the few people who saw me during that dark, dark time when I thought it would be a great idea to bleach my hair!!!UGGHHH!!!
And Brad, I will never ever forget our first encounter in the nursery!! ...oh...
You two are some of my most favorite peeps!!!
I always love to hear you guys talk about the good ole days. I'm also glad all the girls stopped fighting over Andrew :)
There are SOO many memories. Growing up around the corner from you we spent alot of time together! Sleepovers, girls camp, spying on Lisa and her boyfriends, Melody Movers and clogging, church volleyball, etc. Ok I guess one memory is trying to figure out how to use the butane curling iron so we could take it to girl's camp and still have good hair even though we were so dirty. I rememner going to the Stars game with you and your dad around the 4th of July and the fireworks caught the palm trees on fire. I remember all the sleep overs at your house and thinking your mom and dad were so nice becasue they never got up to tell us to be quiet or go to sleep.
Oh, I forgot a memory about Brad. I remember always parking at the back of the Rancho parking lot next to your Samarai, where the cool people parked.I don't know if Brad was here for this but I was driving by the north stake ball fields and being a young driver was very obedient to the speed limit and his family was drinving behing me ( I didn't know it was them) but they were totally tailgating me and I was so scared. Then when there was a spot to pull over and let them pass they didn't pass, his dad actually got out of the car and yelled at me for going slow.
I remember you being one of the cool older girls at camp! You guys wore these purple shirts and were lifesavers or something;) plus I remember you guys having a curling iron at camp. like anyone looks cute at camp anyways!!! ha ha! I loved seeing you at the tee ball games this summer! you are one of my favorite people!
I don't know if you will remember this, but it is something I have never forgotten. I remember 3 and ½ years ago getting a letter in the mail. I had just had Evan and my life was turned upside down. I opened the letter and it was from you. Evan was a patient of your group of doctors and you wanted me to know that you were there to help if needed. Although Greg and I both have had issues arise over the years with our insurance, luckily, THT was fabulous in regards to Evan's healthcare. I never needed to contact you, but I always wished that I had sent you an e-mail or something to say hi and thank you. It was a comfort to know that even though we hadn't been in touch for years, you were thinking about me. So thanks Leslie! I've been reading your blog for about a month and have enjoyed seeing what you and your family are up to.
Tiffany--if you see this, can I get an invite to your blog? This is Andrew Dixon. See www.thedixonfamilynews.blogspot.com
Leslie, I have so many wonderful memories of you. I remember when I gave you the nick-name of Lena. We were really young and my brother was on his mission in Italy or just coming home and you asked me what your name was in Italian. Quick thinking I said, Lesilena and ever since then I have called you Lena with love. I hope you always took it that way and I miss seeing you as much as we did back then when our lives were so much easier.
Post a Comment