After we went swimming at Grandpa & Grandma Johnson's house & out to dinner with everyone Johnson & Heier, we came home and did our own little box of fireworks. We don't have to get much because our neighbor does a pretty good job at entertaining everyone on our street with his fireworks show. This is just one of the sequences he did - this video was taken around 9:00 pm, about a half hour after they started...they went on until after 10:30. It's a good thing the kids were so tired. They were down for the count by 9:30. At one point during the 'show' I could have swore I heard the chains on Brad's truck rattle when I went in to check on Zoë. I even asked Brad to go out and make sure there wasn't someone out there messing with them. It turns out that they were shaking - from the amount of noise being produced by the bombs that were still going off across the street and directly over our house! Jax did really good - he wasn't impressed with the fireworks, but he didn't go crazy either.
2 comments:
I love the 4th of july, I'm kinda sad I didn't get to see more fireworks but the ones I did see were beautiful!
I really like your new blog page. Very cute!
Post a Comment