I sent Trevor into his room to get a book to read with me before bed about 10 minutes ago.
It is now 8:08 and I just went to check on him. He is in his bed, under his covers, his light is on and ........he's asleep.
Someone's watchin' out for me and knows I needed that tonight!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Small miracles do happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's like better than sex.cake! hehe!! Isn't it so nice to have a LOOONG day, and have your kids behave totally abnormal??! Love ya : )
WOW! That's nice.
Hey!!! I don't know what that is like yet, but I can only imagine your sense of relief. Miss ya, I hope you are doing great!
love
Al
Hey Leslie....the water was very cold, but a lot of fun for the teachers and students. Although Mr. Wilson put ice into the water!
I will be on track 5 again next year, but hope to move to track 4 for the 2009-2010 school year! I was surprised when Zoe told me about being on track 3, let me know if you get switched.
Post a Comment