Trevor: Mom, what's drinkability?
Leslie: (knowing that he's talking about some lite beer commercial he's seen says) It just means that something is good to drink - something that goes down easy.
Later on that day in the line at Wal Mart Neighborhood Market....
Trevor: Look Mom! She really likes drinkability! She has a lot of it! (All this was said while pointing to the lady in the line next to us whose cart had a 24 pack of beer in it.)
I just laughed. At least it wasn't something rude.
*********************************************
A quote from Cesar (our 8 year old neighbor):
"When Brad's right, he's right. When Brad's wrong, he's still right."
He has obviously seen the sign we have in our office behind our computer. It says:
Rule #1: BRAD IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Rule #2: IF BRAD IS WRONG, See rule #1
This explains why my kids are more sarcastic then most adults I know and why both have a killer sense of humor.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
It went like this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is too funny. I love the things kids say! And I love even more when I write it down & then read it years later!
I'm gonna have to get some more info on the tamale lady. Sounds yummy!
Very Cute ! Totally made my day! Love the things kids say. So awesome you'll have them documented! ;o) ooxx`jodi
Oh Man Les thats hilarious! I love it when you write what the kids say. Trevor cracks me up. I love to hear whats going on inside his head. Its the best! Thanks for your posts!
Post a Comment