Lenzi tagged me. I guess I'm supposed to post the 4th picture in my fourth album. It's Trevor asleep on the couch last Christmas. It was like 3:00 in the afternoon. He was exhausted. I think I'll tag....Michelle, Camille & Angela. :)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Another tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, What does it mean to be tagged?? What do I have to do? Your pictures are so cute! We love you guys!
I LOVE your picture in your header! You guys all look so good :) Thanks for letting Jeff come and hang out to see the fight!
HEY!! Stop by anytime!! I stopped by yours but wasn't sure if you remembered me! So I didn't leave a post!! Family looks Great!!
Hey Leslie, I'm glad you found our blog, yours is so cute too! I love the family photo shoot! I guess you didn't hear that we moved to St. George, that's why you don't see me anymore. I really miss seeing all of you guys though. At least a lot of us have blogs, so I can keep in touch. Talk to ya soon
You are such a nerd!!!! We are an hour ahead of you guys remember??? I am in Idaho crazy lady!!!!
Post a Comment