Is it bad that I can't wait to get tamales from Suzie next week?! I put in my order today after church. I'm craving them soooooo bad. I ordered some pork tamales and chicken tamales. (For those of you that don't know, Suzie is a friend in my ward. She & her Mom make tamales every week and they are awesome!) I don't order every week - I would go broke if I did that - but this week I had to order when she said she was making pork ones again. My kids & Brad love them, too, but not as much as I do!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum! You might have to share that contact with me!! Your Halloween pictures are so cute too! Glad you guys had a fun time.
Andrew LOVES tamales - maybe we should order some too!
Post a Comment