It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Photo shoot

Our friend, Steve Dover, took some family pictures for us a couple of Saturdays ago and they turned out so good - thanks again Steve! :) He would love to get some more experience with photography, so if you're interested let him know! He took our pictures up at the Hollywood Park at 7:00 in the morning. It was a good time to go and we were done in 35 minutes. He made it totally painless! His blog URL is http://www.steveandtonisfamily.blogspot.com/. Leave him a comment if you want really good & very affordable photos! Here's some of our favorite pictures from that day!

11 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

Steve did a great job.

I vote you show a picture of your new hair. I love it!

Five more days and the program is all over. Yeah!

Amber said...

I love your pictures. Very cute!

I love Zoe's pendant. :)

And looks like lots of fun this weekend. It's always nice to get away.

Lenzi said...

Those are so cute! The kids look so grown up.. as if I didn't see them like 4 days ago! They just seem so much older in still photos :) Very cute pics, which one are you gonna use for Christmas cards?

Matt & Ali said...

Looks good!!!! how fun is that!!! i wish our pictures would go that fast!!! Miss you guys!

Heidi said...

VERY cute pictures! I live the picture of your kids with your Dad! I have not seen him in ages! Your kids are so cute:-)

Steph said...

Those turned out soooo cute! I'm glad you suggested him, cause my sisters are coming down for Thanksgiving and we wanted to get that done too. Derek is fine. He is in Afghanistan now until Jan. Every time I talk to him and he tells me he is bored I am happy... that means he is not being shot at :) Matty is not wrestling this year due to his broken arm, sad.

Heidi said...

Great pictures! We are needing to get a current family picture too.

I'm with Michelle - let's see this new hair!!

Jen Rose said...

Cute pictures!! And, I almost didn't recognize you because of your haircut! I love it!

Write me here said...

very cute pictures I sure do hope that you share them with little ole aunt Debbie. I loved the primary program yesterday. I am so glad I was there. Have a great day I love you all. Aunt Debbie

mandmpotter said...

Cute pictures!

BJ & Tauna said...

your fam. pictures are very nice.
Tauna Faulkner