T-Bone turned 7 on Thursday, July 2nd. He loves monster trucks, so Brad & I made him a cake with Monster Mutt (dalmation). We had dinner at Dora's with all of the Johnson's and then scarfed down this beauty. I'm sad to say that I didn't get any of it, but I was told it was yummy so that's good enough for me!
Trevor is always saying funny things. I've posted some examples over the last year, but his most recent one was a comment he made while he was wolfing down rolled tacos from Roberto's. He said:
"I want to live in New Mexico cuz this food is good and spicy!"
Obviously he meant to say Mexico, not New Mexico, but that's what made it so cute.
There are so many things we love about Trevor:
- the funny faces he makes
- his silly dance moves
- his hugs
- his passion for life
- the fact that he is ALL boy
- his tender feelings
- his toughness
- he loves food....ALL food - he'll try anything once
- his thick, dark hair - he'll be tall, dark & handsome before we know it
- his tan
- when he's ready to go to sleep, he goes to sleep no matter what's going on around him
- he has a mind for math and problem solving
- his passion for baseball
- his lack of passion for anything that involves sitting down for longer than 1/2 hour
- he's playful
- he's a Momma's boy....and a tough guy
- his soft cheeks
- his never ending energy
- he rarely makes it all the way home after church with his white shirt still on
- he loves board games
We are so happy Trevor is part of our family. Happy Birthday buddy!
Crab legs at HP!
Gotta love having Dad as a Coach! I love Monster Jam!!!
3 comments:
Rockin cake! You guys did such a good job on it :) I like the pic of trevor holding up his big lobster legs!!!
I love little boys! Happy Birthday Trevor! And I like the cake. Good job!
I love the look on Brad's face in the baseball picture. So serious.
Happy Birthday Trevor! Love watching your funny faces in Primary.
Post a Comment