What did you do for Family Home Evening tonight?
We went & played baseball together. Trevor hit some balls while Zoë & I fielded them, then Zoë took her turn hitting. We all got a little exercise and had a few laughs.
I drank way too much cold water as soon as we got home. Now I want to puke. How does a shower and bed sound? Great! Too bad - I still have to help Brad paint the new shutters he made for the shed.
Life is so busy, but I love it. I don't want to think about how unhappy I would be if there wasn't always 'something'!!!
Monday, July 20, 2009
Family Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds fun!
We played meter reader. We told the kids to turn on everything in the house they could think of and then we marched them outside to the power meter and timed how long it took the little dot to go around. Then we told them to run inside and turn everything off and checked it again. :)
After that we reviewed the first vision with an activity page from the Friend and had goodies left over from the shower for refreshments.
What a fun night! We went and watched Greg play softball. I love hearing other peoples ideas for FHE it gives me good ideas.
I dont know how to go on the website, do you? I didn't even know they took pictures of them.
We took a family trip to Best Buy for FHE this week so the kids could buy a video game with their hard earned money!
We are lame...we took a trailer back to Lows! I had fun looking at all your updates, your family vacation looked way fun! You guys are the coolest parents in the whole world!
Post a Comment