If you want a bag of starter for Amish friendship bread, leave a comment! I just baked two loaves and it is yummy!!! I have 3 bags all together.....
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home of Brad, Leslie, Zoë & Trevor
If you want a bag of starter for Amish friendship bread, leave a comment! I just baked two loaves and it is yummy!!! I have 3 bags all together.....
6 comments:
Ooo... that amish bread is so good! But I do not want a bag this time, trying to lose a few before school starts again :)
i want one... but I dont! Ha! They are so hard to get rid of. If you really cant find someone to give them to then I will take one... i guess!! ha!
Just so you know, you can stick your friendship bread starts in the freezer when you run out of friends to give them to. Also each batch takes one cup of start. So if you double or triple the recipe when you make the bread you will have less start to give away and more yummy bread to eat.
I told Brad I didn't have any friends so I didn't want it. HAHA needless to say I got it anyway :)
Did I ever tell you about the time I ate a loaf of Pain de Siegle? You should ask Brad sometime.
That amish bread is so dang good - I got some from Andrew's Dad and passed it out to friends but wasn't the greatest at baking it for myself - after 3 tries I gave up!
Post a Comment