It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

Daddy's have many roles. We love our Daddy so much and wish all you other Daddy's out there a very Happy Father's Day!

Our Daddy's favorite roles are:

Goof ball......
Great Hubby.........

Kickin' it Dad......
Cool Dad.....
Son, Brother, Uncle and Brother-in-law to name a few. No matter the role, Brad plays them all well. We love you Bradlee!

- Les, Zoë & T-Bone

3 comments:

Lenzi said...

Very cute post! And tell Brad he is NUTS for sitting on that post that high!! What if a stinkin wid came??!!?!? LOL

Gary and Michelle said...

OK, that cake was adorable. What a great idea. I'm glad she finally had her birthday.

Hope you're having fun while Brad's at scout camp.

Dena said...

What a cute family you have! I really enjoy reading your blog. I am trying to get back into putting something on mine a little more often. My sister complained I have been falling down on the job :) Not that she has one :(