It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, June 1, 2009

Father's Day month & Zoë's birthday month

It's a joke in our family that the month your birthday falls in is your birthday month, so starts another such month in the Johnson house!

I've decided that it's also Father's Day month and that I would do something special for Brad every day this month. He was ready to mow the front & back yards today when he got home, only he didn't have to worry about the back yard! The kids and I came home and cleaned it all up for him then I mowed it for him.

How'd I do?

7 comments:

Amber said...

That is so sweet! What a good idea.

Sara said...

want to be my sister wife? just make or do two of everything this month so my husband feel extra loved! you are a fabulous wife!

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

what a good little wifey! cute idea too.

Lenzi said...

Very cool idea.. you are a MUCH better wife than I am hehe :) Lucky Brad!!

Heather & Greg said...

I'm with Sara, you can be my sister wife too!! Happy early birthday Zoe!

Brad and Leslie said...

ALSOMTREVOR

Jut and Char said...

send an e-mail about this to my wife,

Jut