Zoë's dance recital was this past Thursday and, as always, Joylnn did an amazing job with all of the classes! Thank you so much for doing what you do Jolynn!
Zoë's tap dance was a cowboy song - which was very cute - and her ballet dance was to the song 'Car Wash' from Shark Tale - which was very sassy!
Hammin' it up back stage before her first performance.
Zoë & Karley practicing the opening sequence of the dance for me.

The girls hid behind this car in the 'car wash' before they came out to perform. Brad did a great job on the car. It was all glittery so it looked wet and shiny!
I got some pictures of some other cute girls running around, too. I didn't post them all though - not all of their Mom's blog so I didn't want to upset anyone!
Abby is all ready to be a sailor! What a cutie pie she is.
Paige - is anyone else ready to board the good ship lollipop?

I caught these boys goofin' off in the lobby (Trevor, Dawson & Daltyn). It was so hot out there!

Makynzi - I just want to squeeze those cheeks!

Zoë shakin' her stuff during her tap routine. Her whole class is so sassy and cute.

Madi & Emma - I missed this routine, but Brad snapped a few pictures for me.
On to T-Ball - Trevor only has one more game this season, so I had to take some action pics while I still could. These are from today's game.
Warming up in the out field with his teamates (he's #14).

This is during the first inning. These boys are ready to make a play!

And they did! Daltyn made a great throw to T-Bone at first base for the first out of the game.

Time to bat! Trevor made his way to the plate.....

....he measured up the ball.......

.....and made a perfect hit! This was a grand slam home run - he made two home runs this game. He also hit a single and ended up making it all the way home.

He made a stop at first base with Coach Adam.....

then made his way to second base....
.....before making it all the way to third base where Dad was coaching.
It's now time to take a break from dance and t-ball for a little while, but we'll be ready when it's time to start up again!
4 comments:
You got some really good pictures. All those girls look so cute. And Trevor is an awesome baseball player!!
I love the pictures. Zoe did so good, she is such a sassy thing. I'm really going to miss our baseball days, these boys crack me up!
I totally should have been at that dance recital-BUT I totally spaced it. Thanks for the pics, I can kinda see what I missed!
Zoe is a part of that whole sassy class. They are sooo cute. Love the pix. The baseball pix are great too!!!
Post a Comment