This is a sight that I will never get tired of - my boys snuggled up together watching a Yankee game.
I LOVE dusk in the summer time. I found these activities taking place in the front yard the other night at this beautiful time of day.

The kids decided to have a lemonade stand last Saturday and the Mennig kids came over and hung out with us for a while. Jax LOVES Jessica.

Look at these ya-hoos! They had a ball selling their cookies and lemonade. They didn't do bad - they made $3.25 each! (They being Zoë, Megan, Trevor & Olivia.)

I started to give Trevor a hard time about drinking all of the profits, so he pitched in $5.00 from his own stash to the cause. He told the girls that "Drinks & cookies are on me!" What a ladies man.

I snuck up on Zoë while she was practicing her piano this past Sunday. I love the face she makes when she is concentrating on a song.

I don't know if you can tell but she's puckering her lips out. Too cute.....
11 comments:
Gotta love our boys and their Yankees! What fun - a lemonade stand. I hear it's starting to heat up there so perfect timing too :)
New couches??!!?! I LIKE! Trevor is seriously the ladies man and Zoe is so stinkin cute playing the piano, I agree!!!
Great pictures and great fun!!! We love your family. :)
Thanks for updating! Trevor is such a riot, I just love that kid and I guess if zoe's lips are puckered she isn't being mouthy, she cracks me up. I have to agree we sister dover, we love your family too!!!
I always forget to take out the camera and wonderful times like that! Good job leslie! They are all very cute!
I haven't had it yet, it's the 26th. We will be camping the weekend of the fight but thanks for the invite! We'll have to catch up with you guys for the next one.
How cute...a lemonade stand. I remember doing that as a kid. And I love love love seeing a kid practicing the piano.
Well lemonade is better then my daughter trying to sell rocks that she found in front of our house... They were precious to her.
By the way I noticed you don't have any pogo stick pictures, I'm begining to doubt that you are the queen...
Hey, don't know whether you'll read this or not, but thanks very much or your sweet comments and thoughts. Very much appreciated. A new day has dawned, hallelujeh!!
Whenever I drive by and see kids doing a lemonade stand it makes me smile. I love what Trevor said - so hilarious, truly a ladies man in the making.
Did you get a new couch? Kenna begged me to let her do a lemonade stand when our community was doing a garage sale and so we let her do one and she made more money off her lemonade than Johnny and I made from the garage sale.
Post a Comment