It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dance Recital

Zoë's dance recital will be held on Thursday, May 28th @ the American Heritage Academy at 7:00 pm. It is a private school located at 6216 Sandhill Rd, Suite C (on Sandhill, just South of Patrick....I think).

Anyhow, everyone is welcome who would like to come!

3 comments:

Heather & Greg said...

You can count on us being there!! :) I get to see you guys 3 days in a row,how lucky are you! haha

Lenzi said...

I SOOO wish I could come!!!!!! I will be thinking of her tonight :) Take lots of pictures for us! Love you!

Johnsons & Johnsons said...

Zane has practice and Megan has daddy daughter date, but Livvy might go with Gramma and Granpa. I have to take Zane to practice. I wish I could see it! :( Good Luck Zoe!