It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, June 19, 2009

The end of a season

Trevor's end of the season t-ball party was last weekend, I'm just now getting around to posting it. We went to Pump it Up and the kids jumped for a while - they were nice and tired after that! Thanks for organizing such a fun party Heather! We had a great time.

T-Bone loved the big slide. I tried to get a shot of him jumping onto the slide but I wasn't quick enough. He was so high up in the air - he's a dare devil when he wants to be. Makynzi just barely got out of the way before he came barreling down towards her.

Londyn makes me smile. She's even cuter when she's sneaking a drink from Mom's Big Gulp - I LOVE her sassiness...sorry Heather, but I do!
Zoë was not to be left out of the action. She really liked the obstacle course.
Trevor loves his trophy - getting it from Dad made it even better. Thank you Greg, Brad & Adam - you guys are awesome coaches!The cake for the team - Sam's Club does such a great job. This cake was huge. This picture does not give it justice!




2 comments:

Heather & Greg said...

That was a fun party, but I think you did more organizing than I did! Sassy is an under statement for that little girl. haha I love the pictures, can't wait to see the rest.

Lenzi said...

Good job Trevor! I love that place, Kyli had her 6th birthday there and it was a ton of fun :) That cake was stinkin huge.. YUM!