It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag

Someone tagged me. I think it was Dena. It was a tag to post the 6th picture in my 6th picture album. Here it is!

It's Trevor at Field Day last year. He could bounce so high on that thing!

8 comments:

the Dover Family said...

That almost looks like a doctored picture. It's a great pic and Trevor looks soooo cute. :)

Heidi said...

Leslie I'm so offended - I don't know if Dena tagged you or not, but I certainly did! Maybe you were tagged twice because you're so popular :)

Keri Miller said...

Photo albums? Photo albums? What are those? Adorable picture!

nik-nak-paddy-wak said...

hey girl, I just got your comment about the baby gift, I didn't get your text or your voice mail that is so weird. call me again #285-9106 and let me know what you want to order and when you need it by. sorry again for not being able to get me. talk to you soon

steph j. said...

I did this tag too, it was a fun one, especially cause it didn't take too much effort. He's quite the bouncer! I'm glad we didn't order the fight; no submissions or KO's, just ended in decision!

Dena said...

Okay, everyone settled down...I'll tag you too if you'd like :) I just went private with my blog, so email me and I'll invite you. dena_hoff@yahoo.com

laynenang said...

you tagged me to do that and is it just albums in your computer? I'm not sure what pic to get from where? if you know what I mean. Oh and I am finally slowly updating my blog again. I'm so bad at this.

Steph said...

Oooh...I have always wanted to be tagged that way. What a great picture!