Trevor's first pres-season t-ball game was this past week. He's not quite old enough for Coach Pitch ball yet (as far as our league goes), but he loves baseball however he can get it so he was very excited for the season to start. This year his team is the Yankees which makes it even better! Brad is helping out Greg Deborski, his Coach this year. I enjoy hanging out on the sidelines with Zoë, Heather and her kids and I'm looking forward to a great season!
He started out the game as the catcher.He made it on base with this hit.
* 7:30 am - Little League pictures
* 8:30 am - Scout Training (until 11:00)
* 9:00 am - Brookman Yard Sale (until 1:00 pm) / Eagle Scout fund raiser
* 12:30 pm - T-Ball game
* 2:00 pm - Stake Baptisms (Congratulations Tanner, Griffin & Trace!)
* Finally...................Monster Trucks for the boys and shopping & dinner for the girls!
That's another post all together!
2 comments:
BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! You guys must be so proud of Trevor!
I love watching Trevor play he is a riot! I have to say I enjoying sitting chatting with you and watching Zoe try to get Trevor to pose. :)
Post a Comment