It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm late!

I just made you gasp, didn't I!?!?! HA! What I meant was I am so late in doing a birthday post for Brad! I just posted a bunch of other crap, but since I didn't take any pictures at his birthday dinner I just skipped over it. I am such a loser wife!

What do I love about Brad?

- he tells me he loves me every day
- he likes to cook
- he fixes Zoë's hair like a champ
- he cuts Trevor's hair like a champ
- he takes time to teach the kids simple things
- he loves me no matter what
- he gave me back rubs & foot rubs every day when I was pregnant
- he gives Zoë & I pedicures
- he likes to brush my hair (when it was long!)
- he loves to listen to me play the piano
- he's the most creative person I know
- service is a part of his life every day
- he cleans the house better than I do
- he teaches me something new every day
- he makes the bed every day
- he makes me want to be a better person
- he doesn't put people down
- he's honest
- he's a worthy priesthood holder
- he just went to pick up the boys from wrestling practice because I feel like I might hurl
- he loves going to Disneyland
- he can't wait until Trevor is old enough for Scouts
- he cleans my truck for me inside & out
- he loves to change stuff around inside the house
- he let me vent about everything and he never judges the opinions I have, even if he doesn't agree with them
- he listens and he remembers every conversation we have
- he tells me to be safe every morning when I leave for work before dawn
- he loves having little kids around
- he bought me a new BlackBerry after I washed my cell phone by accident
- he has never been mean to me or our kids....ever.
- he is never mean to other people....ever.
- I love that he is all mine!

15 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

Don't you find it hard to be married to someone so young? Happy Birthday Brad! Hope you liked your present, I picked out the fun part.

Les- your camara is awesome. And those cookies last night were so yummy!

Jill said...

Beautiful list! I love happily married couples.

LaAna said...

WOW! You really did play catch up! Awesome pictures and how much fun to have fog in Vegas. We get those mornings a lot here and I love them. As for your hubby, what a good guy. Pedicures, decorating, cooking, cleaning...... sounds like you got yourself a Martin Stewart!

Heidi said...

What a nice post about your hubby! I almost forgot to do one yesterday myself! Anyway, like all you pictures! What part of town do you guys live on?

Amber said...

"I'm late" That made me laugh! Happy birthday Brad! You have been a blog posting fool. I love all your picture of the fog and airplane.

Heidi said...

Man. You almost made me want to marry Brad. --Andrew

the Dover Family said...

As I was reading your post I was thinking "I have one of those husbands". Some of us are just lucky aren't we sister? I love your family :)

Keri Miller said...

What a wonderful post leslie! Happy Birthday Brad, you have a pretty wonderful wife also!

Melissa said...

Good thing you snagged him in high school, lucky. I forgot his birthday was before yours. Seriously with all our friends who have January birthdays, we should find out what was happening in the spring of 1974:)

Anonymous said...

Brad is a really great guy. Hope you have a terrific birthday next month. :)

Leah said...

WE LOVE BRAD!!! Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful friend and we appreciate your friendship immensely.
...We can't say enough nice things about Brad...truly one of our favorite peeps!

Dena said...

I thought it was a great birthday tribute to your honey. Happy birthday! I enjoy reading your blog. Mine is nanaandpopa.blogspot
Come see me.

Chandra said...

Well aren't you the lucky lady! You're late and I noticed a line that said you felt like you were going to hurl. Are you sure there's not something else you need to say!!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!

Kara said...

Hey lady how did you know it was Matt's b-day? You're good. Kelly forgot last year, and had to make up for it this year. He sent him 2 cards, and called him a bunch. Haha!