It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Monday, January 26, 2009

Stubborn on a Monday

This is what we did on MLK day up at Grandpa & Grandma Campbell's house..

Whose more stubborn?

You can only ignore Uncle Brad for so long....
before he makes you smile! JJ tried to give Brad the cold shoulder treatment, but who can resist this kind of fun?!

Meanwhile, this is what the kids were up to....

On the way home I tested out my new SLR camera.

One end of the rainbow....the other end of the rainbow!I love this mountain range.Mesquite (from the North).

The air quality in the valley was horrible when we got home. No wonder everyone has been coughing for the last month!The plane! The plane! I was sticking my head out the window to get these shots while this plane flew over us on the way to land at the base.

0 comments: