It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The little wrestler that could

Once upon a time a little boy awoke. He was ready to wrestle by 6:15 am! He did his best to get in the zone.
The anticipation set in, but the waiting had just begun....
He decided he needed a different point of view on the happenings of his team mates, so he made himself comfy ring side (or mat side I guess you'd say). Finally! It was his turn! (In the middle with his hands on his hips....)
He did his best with his worthy opponant. It was a very tough match, but he did his best and made it through his first tournamant! Dad & Mom were very proud of the job done by their son. He works very hard at practice throughout the week, which he loves. They told the little boy they can't wait to see him wrestle again!
Epilogue - the wrestler also had the support of his cousins, Jake & Zack, who also wrestle. This was Zack's first tournament, too! Good job with your matches today guys!


8 comments:

Gary and Michelle said...

Seeing those pictures brings back so many childhood memories of when David wrestled. I remember being sick to my stomach watching him.

Trevor looked awesome. He's going to be good at this. I'm glad Andrew has him to go to practice with every week. Thanks!

Amber said...

Good job Trevor! Did he get that black eye wrestling?

Kristi said...

Wow wrestling that is great! I love watching myk kids do sports it is so fun!

Heidi said...

He is so cute, just waiting for his turn! I bet he did a wonderful job!

We want to see your new hair cute! I just chopped my hair off also. It was down to my butt, and now it is to my shoulders! Post some pictures!!

Heather & Greg said...

Hey leslie, did you guys figure out what you are doing with Trevor as far as baseball goes? We were going to call you guys but we don't have your number. Greg is totally willing to coach a teeball team if you can't get him on coach pitch, just let us know! Daltyn would love to have someone on his team that he knows, and a coach he knows. HAHa

Keri Miller said...

Leslie, is he in a league. I would love to have Connor try wrestling, not wrastling. I have heard that Eldorado does one that just kind of teaches, he has never done it. Adorable pictures!

BJ & Tauna said...

very good.
Tauna & Bj Faulkner

Anonymous said...

How cute. You better scrapbook those!!