I cut more hair off. A lot more hair. Zoë is not at all impressed - she's all about the long, flowing hair. I think someone told her I was being stubborn when I cut it....
Conversation that took place in the car sometime around Christmas while Brad and I were discussing my new hair cut:
Zoë: Do you like your hair Mom?
Les: Yeah, I guess. If I didn't it's too late now. (or something to that effect....)
Zoë: Well, I guess you'd just rather be stubborn than beautiful.
Oh-kay. I just looked at Brad and asked him is she was just being a litle smart a**, and he said he didn't think so. I turned to look at Zoë who had already put her head phones back on and was listening to her IPOD. When she realized I was staring at her she took her headphones off and said 'What? Sorry I didn't hear you.' She was clueless and was obviously not trying to get my goat like I thought she was. I told her never mind and turned back to Brad.
He said 'Well, at least she doesn't change her opinion just to make you happy!'. I don't think I would have it any other way. She may have been Leslie, Jr. in the past, but Bradlee, Jr. is now rearing it's lovely head!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Smart as a whip, or just a smart mouth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Where's the picture. I've only seen you with long hair, Les.
OUCH Zoe.. I will take that as a personal stab!! Well, if it matters at all.. I love your hair short..and I am NOT being baised!
That girl!! Btw, I love your hair! :)
Your kids are hilarious and I just love them. It reminds me of when my kids were little. And I love your your hair, it looks soooo good on you. :)
I'm sure it has something to do with princesses always having long hair. Or maybe all those girls with their fake extensions in HSM movies. But we live in reality and the reality is...your hair looks GREAT!
I can't wait to see it. Don't worry, Katy is also brutally honest.
I can't wait to see your hair leslie! It is always fun to see someone braver than me, which isn't hard since I am a chicken!!! bock, bock!
I wanna see the short!! Maybe she was saying you ARE beautiful and stop being stubborn about it??? LOL Kids..
Yes, a picture would be nice to go along with the story! I need a visual!
Well there should have been a picture on this post so we could all judge for ourselves. I can't take sides until I see this "hair" that caused all the trouble.
Post a Comment