It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun (at least for me it is)

I just saw this on Carla's blog & thought it was cute. It's funny how our brains work so differently, as far as putting a picture with a description. This is fun!


Your age:
Favorite flower (I'm a child of the 80's!):

Favorite color:
Favorite place to vacation (counting down the days - 30 more to go!):

Where you live (it's actually LV, but I would LOVE to live in NYC at some point in my adult life!):

Where you grew up (Chevy Chase Avenue that is):
Where you'd like to travel:
Favorite food (except lemon Starbursts & lemon cheesecake - yucky):

Favorite treat:
Favorite animal:
Past love (the sport & the body!):
First name:Middle name:
Last name:
What you're doing right now:
(Not with Primary Partners mind you! I do read the church handbook....)

8 comments:

mandmpotter said...

What's the middle name?

Brad and Leslie said...

Denise! (Denise Richards) Plus I would love to be that gorgeous!

Kourtney said...

Hey Leslie, this is Dustin's sister. I saw your comment on Melissa's blog about the Yankees. We are die hard fans in the Farina household too. You are so lucky you got to go to a game in NY! We just went to an Yankee/Angel game in Anaheim (and we lost- argh!).
BTW we have a Tahoe and an Altima that are Yankee blue! REPRESENT YO!!! They are killing me this season though!

Kourtney said...

Oh yeah, this post was so cute too. Good idea!

Sara said...

First off......I think Brad knows exactly what kind of wife he has, and I'm sure he loves it just as much as we all do!!!! Way cute post. Your cuter than Denise Richards. Se is dumb as a box of Rocks! However, I wouldn't mind having her body! ok, really just her legs!! haha

Heather & Greg said...

They just have to be 7 before spring. I'm so glad they are in the same class too, last year Dawson didn't know anyone till teeball started then one of the boys from is team was in his class. How old is trevor? We had Mrs. Kryzmowski last year and we loved her!

Leah said...

So cute!! What a great idea! I could never be that clever and my stats just wouldn't work out!!
I have to disagree with you on the whole lemon cheesecake yuck thing!! Those are only the two best flavors in the world combined!!

Heidi said...

That's pretty cool - what a fun idea. I bet if I did it there would be a picture of Heidi Klum for my first name and that's intimidating!!