It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Friday, August 22, 2008

PTA

If anyone out there has any kitchen items/gadgets that are ready for the DI bin, please leave a comment and let me know. I'll come and get it! The PTA kitchen at our school needs lots of stuff, but we would like to put money back into the school for our kids - not into the kitchen. Some of the items needed are:

  • Big mixing bowls
  • Serving spoons (any shape or size - we need to have a variety)
  • Can opener
  • Knives (all sizes)

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sure I can find something. It will give me an excuse to clean out my cupboards. I will let you know.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Hey...walmart and albertsons are good to donate things like that. You usually just have to have a letter stating what it's for and what you need. Good luck!

Suzanne said...

It was great to see you this afternoon and I am glad that you will be able to hang out at school with us more! :) Welcome to PTA!

The Troxell's said...

I have a big box of stuff from my weeding if you world like to pick through you can.