Well, it's official. They're all grown up - well, maybe not all the way.
Today was the first day of school. Zoë started 3rd grade and Trevor started 1st grade. Here are some pics from our morning!
Monday, August 25, 2008
School Daze
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
They look all grown up to me!! Hope they had a good day.
OMG! It's so crazy that they are so big..I still find myself thinking of trevor as like 4! Wierd :) They looked so cute, I remember how ever so important the outfit for the first day was so tell 'em they looked maaavelous! Love ya
I love Zoe's picture stance... she's fierce!!! They both looked totally adorable and I'm going to be totally nosy at you the next time I see you! I've got questions girl!!!
Happy first day of school. Zoe you look so cute and sassy, and Trevor very studly. it was fun running into you guys the other day.
Gotta love the first day of school. I could say the same about your kids....it looks like I'm looking at a little Brad and Leslie going off to school! I love that they're holding hands, how sweet is that!
Good times- back to 6 hours of peace. They looked ready to conquer the world!
I had no idea your son went over to Debbie's! We are friends with Braydon and tony too. We were thinking about Eldorado this year cause the Vegas coach that we liked last year retired. We are also thinking about Green Valley cause Tony Medina coaches out there.
It is crazy to think we have kids! And when we were their age we were already good friends. Crazy!
P.S. No they don't! The farts! They refuse to get one or even look at mine. Kimmy does have a facebook page though.
I love their first day of school outfits; by the way, how is a third grader expected to say that teachers name...poor girl, maybe it's not that hard and I'm just a retard!
Post a Comment