In the last couple of months we have:
- Finished the school year
- Wrapped up Spring baseball
- Zoe had her dance recital
- Zoe turned 10
- Trevor turned 8
- Trevor got baptized
- Trevor started Cub Scouts
- P90X
- Brad & I went to Girls Camp together
- It got hot - work got busy!
- Had some fun fight nights!
- Primary talks
- All star games
- Weddings
- 51's games as often as we can
- Here are a few pics:
Baptism.....

I am looking forward to the next month......
My parents will celebrate their birthdays in August. I'm so grateful that they are healthy & happy. I sometimes take it for granted that I can pick up the phone any time of day and talk to them, but I really am grateful for them.
Trevor's first pack meeting is coming up & he's excited to make & race his regatta boat. He will also earn his Bobcat!
I work part time for 2 weeks in August. How blessed I am to have a job that allows me that freedom.
We will sign Trevor up to play baseball with his cousins this fall for a league in Henderson. He is so excited & so are we.
Zoe might be signed up to play softball with her cousin this fall. We'll see.
More weddings.
Pre-school year doctor/dentist appointments.
School shopping.
Friend birthdays.
Family birthdays.
SCHOOL STARTS!!!
Fall will be here before we know it. I'm doing a little happy dance at that thought!
4 comments:
maybe Brad can get released then and you can take a weekend trip and see us in oregon where the high today is a wonderful 82 degrees!
busy, busy! That gives you something to always look forward to. I saw you today at the baptism and wanted to say hi, but you were gone by the time i made it to the hall. So Hi! anyway....
I just passed out due to fatigue from reading your blog.
Sounds like life is fun! I love the picture of Trevor in his scout uniform but where is the one of Zoe at her dance recital? Oh, and you and Brad aren't looking too shabby either:)
Post a Comment