What did we do in April, 2010? Here's the commentary - pictures are to follow.....this is the last time I let the blog get this far behind!!!
Youth Conference - Brad & I attended Youth Conference up at Mt. Potesi. We had great speakers & yummy dessert before turning in for the night. We slept in the back of our truck It was FREEZING! But we still had a blast.
Anniversary! Brad & I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. What did we do you ask? We had fight night at our house. We've done that for the last 2 years & I couldn't ask for a better way to celebrate then to hang out with our family & friends (that might as well be family).
Lily (our niece) was blessed - Our family all went up to Provo, UT for Lily's blessing. We had a great time touring around Salt Lake City the day before the blessing. We ate at the Lion House & to0k the kids to the Legacy theatre to see the new Joseph Smith movie. We all cried like babies, and now "Praise to the Man" is Zoe's favorite hymn.
Baseball! - Trevor had another great season as a Yankee. He's still in coach pitch for a couple more seasons, but he still has a blast. He hit a cycle in his first game! He played first base the majority of the time, when he wasn't on first he was lost! It is definitely his position of choice.
School carnival - Brookman Elementary's school carnival was a Pirate themed extravaganza! It was a great event that everyone really enjoyed. Trevor missed it (baseball game) but Zoe helped around at the booths & I helped Michelle in the kitchen. It was a lot of work, but it was really well put together. Great job Brookman PTA! (You know who you are.......)
0 comments:
Post a Comment