I don't have any pictures from May, but this is what we did:
Piano recital - Zoe had her first piano recital & she did great! She loves her piano teacher & wants nothing more then to please her.
Mother's Day - The week before Mother's Day Brad & I whipped out over 100 cookies that were decorated by the Bishopric for the Mothers in our ward. They were so yummy! I got breakfast in bed (crepes, chocolate milk & Diet Coke) & got all kinds of goodies from Brad and the kids. It gets better every year!
Lenzi's baby shower - Zoe & I headed up to Hurricane, UT for Lenzi's baby shower which was held at my parents house. She got all kids of cute things, and she even had some high school friends come up from LV for the occasion. It was a fun day filled with good food, cute gifts & good times. Lenzi had Ella shortly after the baby shower. She ended up having emergency gall bladder surgery while she was still pregnant. Ella made her (early) appearance two days later. All is well now! Both Mom & baby are happy and healthy!
Mother/Daughter activity - I am Zoe's Activity Days leader so I was able to plan this year's MD activity. We had a progressive dinner at the church & played some get to know you games. We feasted on tacos, soup, salads and brownies with ice cream. Yum!
The rest of the month was filled with various church activities - Young Men's, Activity Days & Camp meetings. (I am assistant girls camp director.)
3 comments:
That's nice Brad made you make over a 100 cookies on mothers day. What a wonderfull guy!
Great Mother's Day present for the ward-I love cookies!
So that was May...what about July? I was waiting for pictures of Trevor's baptism:)
Post a Comment