This weekend started off with Zoë's 'late over' to celebrate her 8th birthday. She invited her cousins, Primary friends and a school friend. We ate yummy snacks & cake, painted our nails, watched 'Camp Rock' and opened birthday presents. It was a blast!
Today was Mommy & Zoë day. (Each of them get Mom to themselves one day out of the year around their birthday time. They get to choose what they want to do and where they want to go.) Last year Zoë wanted to go and play the midway games at the NY NY hotel, which was a blast I must say! This year she chose to get a makeover at Libby Lu. She got her hair and nails done, chose a DJ headpiece and rainbow hair piece for her accessories, and made her own 'Sparkle Spa' kit complete with perfume, soap, hand gel, and about 10 other things that I can't remember right now. We went to lunch in he food court in the mall after Libby Lu and then shopped for a new dress for her baptism day. We had no luck at all - are there no dresses out there with sleeves?!?! It was driving me crazy! We have yet to find a cute, fancy, modest dress for her. Hopefully we'll luck out soon.
8 comments:
Uh...Hello...Don't you have a sister in-law who owns a Bridal Shop? I found a way cute dress for Haleigh's baptism.
http://www.venusbridal.com/detail.php?did=474
I ordered it white in tea length.
When's the baptism?
i love zoes face in her bday cake picture. so cute.
such a cute necklace too. where do i place my order?
HEY!!!! It looks like so much fun!!! I miss it down there. You guys are great!!! I am so glad you shared all of these pictures!!!
love
Ali
Wow! Your kids are getting so big. I am excited to have your blog now so I can keep in touch. Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment.
April
Your dad should go into the jewelry business - I love that necklace!
Good luck finding a baptism dress-we had to get ours in Utah last summer at a temple store. You'll probably have to make a trip to St. George to get one!
Zoe is so sassy and cute
I love Libby Lu! That was me in the pinata picture! Your events sound as busy as mine!
Trevor and Elmo..that is funny! Zoe is so friggin dang cute! i love that kid :)
Post a Comment