I can never top Brad's 1st Father's Day present (our first born, Zoë), but I hope he had a great Father's Day today. We love him so much. We all made him pancakes, eggs & bacon for breakfast this morning and were so happy to spend some time with him before he headed off to his Sunday morning meetings. We decided to give him an IPOD since all of us got brand new ones for Christmas. We hope he enjoys it.
Father's Day wouldn't be complete without wishing Grandpa Johnson & Grandpa Campbell 'Happy Father's Day', too. We love you both so much - we don't know where we would be without you! Happy Father's Day to all you Daddies out there!
(As soon as I figure out my scanner I'll post some pics of him with the kids when they were babies. They're too cute! I also have a picture of my Dad with Trevor when he was a baby - it's one of my favorites!)
Dad & T-Bone on a ride (Small World maybe?! whatever it is, Daddy looks a little tired!)
7 comments:
So cute! I love all those pics! Did you say you had a pic of dad and trevor? I hope you can get that on there :) Well, moms thing isnt until NEXT wed.. so its actually June 25th! Talk to you soon, love ya!
I love all the pics! Zoe looks alot like a Campbell. It's so fun to look at everyones kids!
Yeah!! For Dads!!! Those are great pictures of Brad with Zoe and Trevor! Cute, CUTE!!!
ok shut up! Haha :) I was dead set on getting my blogger time, but little JJ was refusing to let me do so in peace, so hence the wierded out comment I left on Stephs blog!! I kinda understood it by the 2nd time around! Love ya
What a cute family. I totally remember when you were wating for Brad on his mision. It was so good to hear from you. Oh ya Grandma Bonnie is doing well, and Seriza just graduated from dental hyegiene school.
Aren't fathers great! I'm sure he will enjoy is Ipod.
Maybe one of these days we can all get together for dinner!
How fun it is to see everyone all grown up... I can't believe that Zoe and Trev. are so big now. Lots of fun!!! It's so good to see my cousins I grew up with and looked up to be the same way today... I love being able to look to your examples... Love ya
Post a Comment