We can't believe that our first born is 8 years old! It seems like last week we were bringing her home from the hospital - just a tiny little bundle in the back seat of the car.
Zoë is a beautiful little girl and a wonderful daughter, sister, grand daughter, cousin, friend, student..I could go on and on. We love to watch her grow, learn & develop her talents. She has quite a little testimony and is not shy about sharing it with others. She has a great future as a member missionary and will no doubt influence many people throughout her life. Zoë is so excited to get baptized in July and can't wait to start attending Activity Days starting next Wednesday. We love you Zoë!
Zoë is a beautiful little girl and a wonderful daughter, sister, grand daughter, cousin, friend, student..I could go on and on. We love to watch her grow, learn & develop her talents. She has quite a little testimony and is not shy about sharing it with others. She has a great future as a member missionary and will no doubt influence many people throughout her life. Zoë is so excited to get baptized in July and can't wait to start attending Activity Days starting next Wednesday. We love you Zoë!
Birthday breakfast - chocolate chip pancakes w/ chocolate syrup!
Our little dancer

Zoë has an adventurous side, too!

First day of pre-school

Daddy's little girl

Zoë's birth day!

9 comments:
Happy happy birhday!!! She is so big! I can't believe how old she is getting! It really does seem like last week she was so tiny :) I can't wait to see her on her "big" day in a couple weeks! Love you Zo:)
I didn't realize how much she looks like you, Les! She is a sweet girl! I love reading about her! She is so Mature!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!
BTW way to go with the skateboarding!
Happy Birthday to Zoe - She is the spittin' image of you Leslie!! Having your oldest get baptized makes you feel so old, I know it did me last September with Taylor!
Happy Birthday, Zoe! Maybe one day y'all can come to South Carolina and we can meet.
Love your SC cousin,
Shannon
Happy Birthday Zoe!!
Leslie, Ok. it has been a LONG time since I have seen or talked to you.. It's Heidi Frehner(Ferdig) . I hope you don't mind me dropping by your blog:-) Your family is so cute! My daughter's birthday is also on June 17th!! She just turned 3! Anyway, love your blog!!
okay could this world get any smaller? you know Tina? I love Tina she is such a sweetie. i just saw her at Dr. Hamiltons office on Thursday when i was there for my retainer appt. i can't believe your neighbor is Karla. We just love her, it is an amazing thing that her and Dave did adopting all 6 kids, we are so happy for them. what is Lydias last name and how does Karen know her,i was telling karen and she doesn't remember her, refresh our memories, does she work with you? this is just too crazy. small small world i love it though.
okay the second pic of zoe---she looks just like you, i hope some day i can have a daughter that looks just like me.
Holy Cow Leslie she looks like Lisa!!! She is for sure a Campbell! Happy birthday Zoe! She is a doll! I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Your blog is way cute! Where do you live now?
Looking at your kids brings back so many memories of Chevy Chase! becuase she looks so much like a Campbell. How fun! I had my first baptism last year. What an amazing experience!
Post a Comment