It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dance, dance & more dance!

It's that time of year again! Zoë had a dance recital to show off the cute dances they learned for Halloween & Christmas. 'Thriller' as their Halloween dance (sorry - no pics from that one....none of them turned out right) and 'It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Chrismas' was their Christmas dance (pics are below).

The Christmas dance was so cute and a little bit complicated. They tapped like mad and did some fun stuff with their canes. Jolynn does such a great job with these girls! Thanks for everything Jolynn! As soon as I figure our Flip out, I'll post a video of her dances. Does anyone out there have a Flip that can help me? I also need to learn how to burn DVD's.....



I just love this picture. The kids are smiling right & Jax is sitting still. Our little 'photo shoot' only lasted 6-7 minutes and I was able to get some really cute pictures. Not a bad way to spend a Friday afternoon!

Well, I think we're offically ready for Christmas. We still have some baking & delivering to do, but overall I think we're good to go! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to have the next 2 weeks off of work to spend with my kids.

Even better? The house is spotless and will stay that way! Brad worked way too hard on it....I know. I'm spoiled!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Zoe is such a great dancer...we just love watching her and you're right they did so good with their little tap routine. Zoe didn't miss a beat!

Jut and Char said...

I have no clue about the flip but you figure it out so I can call and ask you my questions after Jut gives me mine for my birthday on Tuesday.:) Merry Christmas!!
Char

Lenzi said...

that is such a cute pic of the kids! Cute Christmas card ;) About the house, can you give brad my EXACT address. Tell him I will leave the cleaning supplies at the front door, and to please lock up when he is done!

Dena said...

How cute she is, dancing away! Merry Christmas from Dena & Steve