Zoë asked Brad about hell - you know the bad word. What is it? Why is it a bad word?
Brad explained to her that it's only a bad word if you use it in a bad way. (He could have just said it's only bad when Mom says it and she would have got it.)
She then asked him, "Is it true that hell really is a place?"
Brad explained to her that yes, it is a place where people (who have done really bad things) may end up.
"So if I cheat in class, I'll go to hell?"
Brad told her no - I mean REALLY bad stuff.
She said, "Oh, like people that do grafitti?"
Brad thinks he may have been a little too harsh with his comments about 'grafitti artists'....or was he? Hmmmmm.....
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
What the....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hahahaha! That is some deep father/daughther discussion going on!
Ha! she is just getting him ready for the birds and the bees conversation!! Ha! That is funny!!
Hey Hey crazy girl!!!
sounds like you guys are doing great!!! Matt and I were planning on coming down sometime during the HOidays but I don't know if we are going to make it now...long story. Anyway so I miss ya oh and I need your address (christmas card)
love ya
Al
That is so funny. I remember when Dylan was 4 years old he asked me "Where is Heaven?" Hmmmmm, let's see...... Anyway, you gotta love those kids. :)
I think this girl is going to serve you up some interesting conversations! haha she is too funny!
Don't you just love the never ending questions!! Lauren asked the same thing when it came up in scripture reading. I agree with her on the graffiti issue- It's BAD-DON"T DO IT!!!
Post a Comment