It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Opening Day

Today was opening day for little league. This is Trevor's first baseball (t-ball) season. His team is the Detroit Tigers. We all had a great time today watching him play!
How cute does he look in his uniform?!
Getting ready for my first at bat!

Playing Catcher
(that's Daddy standing behind me)

Zoë is a very supportive sister!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok.So I could seriously eat his little face off cuz he looks so dang cute in his outfit! And hes playin catcher.. a man after my own heart! So darling... and Zoe ( I can't figure out how to type the dots above her "e" like you do!) looks so cute in her little team t-shirt..and PINK crocs.. of course! Love u guys!

Leah and Dustin said...

Trevor DOES look adorable! We love the big "D" on his uniform! Zoe is so cute with her sunglasses just loungin' That's the life!!

Matt & Ali said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Sorry I didn't call you back the other day. We found the perfect dress at a White Elegance??? Have you heard of that shop?

steph j. said...

I love the picture of Zoe watching in her chair! She is so cute...hey aren't you guys missin a few babies?

Anonymous said...

Zoester...Been thinking about you. Mom says you're doing OK. Remember what Grandma told you..Get all the extra attention you can get. It won't last long!:)
Trevor..... Grandpa was a catcher in the Army. I used to go down to Georgia to watch him play. You're as cute as he was.
Love you both! Grandma