Brad & I went to a Lakers game with Brent & Camille a couple weeks ago. This is a picture from our seats. It was awesome! The Lakers won, so we got 2 free tacos from Jacks. Sweet!
Brad is an 'Owl' (Woodbadge). A friend of ours, Heidi Cecil, gives Brad a hard time about his owl collection every chance she gets. I think it's funny that she contributed to his collection when she made him this little beauty! Isn't it so cool?! He decided to display it in his office at the church.
We were shopping in the shoe department at Dillards at the Fashion Show Mall & ran into Rich Franklin. He was really nice.
Brad & I took the kids on a little side trip in December when we went up for Kolbey's wedding. Zoë took this picture for us on the steps of the St. George temple.
This pic is from last Fall, but I love it. This is Zoë & Sav at Disneyland. She looks like a little mini Zoë to me sometimes.
This is Trevor & his cousin Lily. We went to eat at Macayo's with Katie last time they came to visit. This picture shows how much Trevor loves little kids.In other news (pictures will be coming for some of these events).....
- Brad was called to be the Bishop in our ward. (So when do the blessings start coming?)
- I was released as a counselor in the YW program & was called as the Primary Pianist and the Ward Camp Director. How does one go from having 1 calling to 2? Hmmmmm
- Zoë started another volleyball season. So far it's been a little tough. Her coach is moving up an age bracket next season, so we'll see how that goes!
- Trevor won 1st place at the Pinewood Derby - yay! He really wants to race in the District Finals. We'll see. :)

1 comments:
Wow, sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun and staying busy. I really like that owl. I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment