It's not enough to do one's best. One must do what is necessary. - Sir Winston Churchill

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monster Jam World Finals 2010

Brad & T-Bone headed out to the Monster Jam World Finals at Sam Boyd Stadium last weekend. They went with Gary & Joe and their boys. They all had a great time! They visited the pits, watched the RC races, & ate their pre-event 'lunch' of sandwiches, chips & other goodies before heading into the event. At the event they enjoyed some yummy blue slushies, some shopping & I'm sure a few other things that I don't know about....guy stuff.

Trevor had a baseball game that morning but he was ready within minutes of arriving home, but he still had some waiting to do...
Trevor is a HUGE Grave Digger fan. He scored a new GD hat & shirt at the races this year.

This is my favorite Monster Truck (I really like Travis Pastrana!), so the boys were sure to get a picture with it just for me!
The guy that drives Taz is the son of the guy of drives Grave Digger, so of course Trevor is a Taz fan!
El Toro Loco (this used to be Jace's favorite truck - I don't remember if it still is....).
Chillin' out on Superman's back tire.....
T & Max D.....
All the boys!! (Brad, Jesse, Joe, Trevor, Jace, Andrew, Nathan & Gary)
Trevor is reacting to Grave Digger's run...I think Gary is objecting to the camera being pointed towards him!
This was Trevor's reaction to Grave Digger being named the 2010 Monster Jam Champion!
My guys! Aren't they the most handsome boys you have ever seen?!?
Brad got this really cool picture of two Grave Diggers colliding in mid-air. One was an old school Grave Digger.
As always, they guys had a great time at Monster Jam! Zoe & I went shopping before heading out to the UFC fights this night. We couldn't miss GSP & Frank Mir- come on! (Sorry Frank - you have got to stop getting your butt kicked! It's starting to look really bad.....) Hughes, Gracie, Penn & Silva next weekend - yee haw!!!

3 comments:

GHFamily said...

This was such a boy event! I should be jealous but I have to go paint my toenails.

Heidi said...

That looks so fun! Maybe I will have to take all 3 of my girls next year!

Amber said...

i love that place. looks like they had fun.

they got some good pics!